- 8/1/19: Infamous Rustic Canyon house finally demolished after 17 years of litigation
- Horowitz/Belgari case documents
- NEWS: 6/21/19 COURT OF APPEAL GUTTED VIEW RIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE MARQUEZ KNOLLS’ CC&Rs; 8/9/19 update regarding California Supreme Court review
- (THIS POST HAS BEE UPDATED.) Marquez Knolls’ view rights under attack again (Eisen vs. Tavangarian)
- View Rights and Inverse Condemnation
Tag Archives: Business Judgment Rule
HOA Board of Directors have a duty to act with reasonable diligence in the performance of director duties.
By Keith Turner and Justin Escano Palm Spings Villas II v. Parth is a another example of what can happen when an HOA board member “goes rogue” and tests the limits of the so-called “business judgment rule,” which HOA … Continue reading