A State Court of Appeal has affirmed a summary judgment in the continuing Castellammare litigation battle that pitted a homeowner against another neighbor and the local homeowners association…. Franzen was lead counsel in this case, and Palisades Attorney Keith Turner, who is of counsel to his office, worked extensively in the successful summary judgment. Mark Robertson, an associate with Franzen, worked on the Rochmans’ appellate briefs.
- View Rights and Inverse Condemnation
- View Rights in the Hollywood Hills (Rising Glen Road and the Beverly Highlands Homes Association)
- Anti-SLAPP and HOA Disputes
- HOA Board of Directors have a duty to act with reasonable diligence in the performance of director duties.
- Fence, Tree, and Hedge Height Law