A State Court of Appeal has affirmed a summary judgment in the continuing Castellammare litigation battle that pitted a homeowner against another neighbor and the local homeowners association…. Franzen was lead counsel in this case, and Palisades Attorney Keith Turner, who is of counsel to his office, worked extensively in the successful summary judgment. Mark Robertson, an associate with Franzen, worked on the Rochmans’ appellate briefs.
- 8/1/19: Infamous Rustic Canyon house finally demolished after 17 years of litigation
- Horowitz/Belgari case documents
- NEWS: 6/21/19 COURT OF APPEAL GUTTED VIEW RIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE MARQUEZ KNOLLS’ CC&Rs; 8/9/19 update regarding California Supreme Court review
- (THIS POST HAS BEE UPDATED.) Marquez Knolls’ view rights under attack again (Eisen vs. Tavangarian)
- View Rights and Inverse Condemnation